Emergency Contact Data Medical Record Profile Viewer
Emergency Contact and Medical Record Viewer for ECD Member Smart Phone – Currently Available in U.S. and International English Usage
The ECD Medical Profile Viewer is available to registered ECD members.
In case of an emergency, the ECD viewer application lets you and emergency personnel who have access to your iPhone or iPad, view your emergency contact information and important medical history including current medical and prescription records. It also provides convenient access to this information when filling out forms in the doctor’s office, when providing information to the doctor, or when discussing medications with a pharmacist.
The Medical Profile includes these categories:
• Personal Data, including a photo for identification
• Special Medical Alert and Mental Health Alert
• Emergency Contacts – Multiple contacts, includes SMS text messaging and autodial
• Physicians – Name, Primary Status, Specialty and Phone
• Medications – Frequency and Dosage
• Allergies – Drug, Material, Food, Environmental, Asthma – all with notes
• Medical Conditions – Condition and Last Treatment
• Surgeries – Type, Reason, Surgeon, and Surgery Date
• Recent Treatments – Condition Treated, Practitioner, Treatment Date, Facility, Treatment Performed
• Vaccinations – Vaccination and Date, Age Related Vaccination and Travel Related Vaccinations, plus notes
• Health and Prescription Coverage – Company and Plan names, Consumer and Provider Phone Numbers – presented without private information disclosure